Sunday, November 2, 2008

Eldon you are right: Edmodo does rock!

Silly me; at the technology meeting I did not hang out with Eldon and listen to what he does with Edmodo. It was only later that I twigged onto its possibilities. However, when I did create an account, I had nothing but difficulties. I assumed them to be due to my incompetence and only in desperation did I seek help. Enter Jeff O'Hara of Edmodo. Through email communications he and his colleagues worked tirelessly until my Edmodo account was functioning perfectly. That was service above and beyond!!! And imagine: it wasn't my fault after all that it didn't work.

Keep me posted Tekkie ones as to what you are doing with Edmodo.

2 comments:

eldongermann said...

I will say it again, "Edmodo Rocks!"

I am now using it as my #1 communication device in IP10. I can't wait for Jeff and the boys to come out with a gradebook feature. For now, I transfer my grades to another program.

Jeff O'Hara said...

Just wanted to thank you for writing and telling the world how much Edmodo rocks :) we are working tirelessly to make Edmodo a world class service for Educators.