Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Final Assignment for the Day...


DDonna said we had to blog before we go home...so I'm blogging.

Tech committee meetings are great. Wonderful. Superb. Why? We learn lots. We network. We schmooze. We network some more. We exchange ideas. How can one adequately describe what one learns when the fruits of the meeting only have their genesis here. I guess these meetings never really end. They are a professional and personal development day that keeps on giving and growing.

Thanks Donna. Thanks Living Sky School Division. I come out of these meetings wanting to go back to teach and keep on learning with my tekkie colleagues. Does being an educator get much better?

My brain is full.

C

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! I miss those meetings! It is nice to discuss with like-minded individuals and hear successes and failures. The learning like you said, never ends. I need to get a webcam and become a virtual member! :-)